Wednesday, January 10, 2007

here is a collection of pictures from the last month or so. i figure everyone will enjoy photos over my horrible grammar and such. overall, my holiday season was wonderful and special as always. i love and miss my faraway family and friends very very much. and best wishes to everyone for 2007!!

our amazing christmas jumpers made by hand. dont be jealous.

i mean, how can you not love this guy?

dont be scared by the doll ornaments

my little lynndaddy

mom's tree was stunning, i think the most exquisite yet.

poor bailey dog, he is so pitiful.

i miss my sweet parents

uhhh... the most outstanding establishment i have ever seen.

right before noise control

goodbye mr ford

im going to miss my nazi skater boyfriend

lovely city

yay for super tuesday

apparently i dont know what a parrot looks like

every blogger on the planet posted this yesterday but here again for today... the new iphone. i WANT it real bad.

i seriously got butterflies when i watched the video, what a geek.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Kendall said...

These photos are great!! How am I just NOW discovering that you have a blog? xo

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home