Wednesday, August 02, 2006

my first week in the new residence goes as follows: wake up, eat, talk on the phone, eat, play online, eat, go to bed. i am in serious need of some roommates to keep me company and a job to force me out of the house.
the summary might be a tad exaggerated, but thats just how i feel right now.

here are a few details(a list for you freaks) on how it really went(still boring):

1. sweet hanna helped me unload my car last tuesday and we kept the mr. lombardi company at work.

2. wednesday i was visited by the amazing lele and later milwee.

3. thursday my FABULOUS sister came to save me from the woes of loneliness.

4. friday i was in the company of some pretty great fellas. the evening consisted of shuffleboard, foosball, and darts, all of which i am terrible at.

5. saturday my WONDERFUL parents came with a trailer full of all of my junk.

6. sunday i went, by myself, to grimey's(record store) for an in-store performance by josh ritter. free beer, free jams, musicians attending. sounds great, right? it was until i PASSED OUT. i hate my life. apparently thats what i do when i move somewhere new.

7. monday was spent in part with lele, han, and ryan.

8. tuesday featured ryan adams and the cardinals.

just a little vague daily report. all in all, it wasnt as bad as i claim, minus the most embarrassing moment of my life, to date.

subtext: i LOVE being in the same city as hanner.

3 Comments:

Blogger dianne said...

#1 you may "hate your life" but i'm slightly jealous

#2some people say its cool to pee in your pants...i say it's cool to pass out in public places

#3 i love the frothy monkey...you are so lucky to get to go there all the time!!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger meredith said...

yikes, passing out in public is not what i would consider "cool" but i defintely don't think it's "uncool." hope you can stay awake from now on kid! maybe i can come visit???

12:07 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

the best part of it all, I could have written your blog because I've gotten to talk to you everyday. I love my life for that reason. hey, passing out is unique.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home